Do you experience facial redness, flushing, patchy dryness, and acne-like bumps? Is your skin super sensitive and easily irritated? Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes redness and visible blood vessels on the middle of the face, around the nose or in the center of the forehead. Flare-ups are random, lasting for a few days, weeks, or even months, and then disappear. While there is no cure for rosacea, you can manage it with these skincare products.
- formulated with azelaic acid and multiple anti-inflammatory ingredients
- includes a peptide that down regulates the inflammatory response
- combination of azelaic, glycolic, and salicylic acid
- reduces the appearance of redness, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, large pores and uneven texture
- helps halt the progression of the disease